The next evolutionary step for eVTOL UAVs
Cruise Speed in km/h
Payload in grams
Flight time in min
Wingspan in mm
Key features of the Trinity F9
(Including Quantum-PPK iBase Station)
Allows you to reduce typical GNSS geotagging errors of several meters down to 2 – 5 cm via auxiliary GNSS data collection in flight. Better accuracy with dramatically reduced additional costs!
Now it is possible to automatically integrate Live-Air-Traffic-Info into QBase when the pingUSB dongle is connected. This solution is the world’s smallest, lightest and most affordable USB dual-band ADS-B receiver. The pingUSB provides high-quality tracking data for use with software such as Virtual Radar Server and services including ADS-B Exchange.
The Trinity F9 UAV has integrated flashing anti-collision and position lights.
The “F9” extension provides the Trinity with additional functionalities such as PPK, ADS-B as well as ACSL (Anti collision strobe lights) and the iBase as ground reference station.
iBase - Ground Reference Station
iBase is an entry level GNSS reference station. It automatically logs GNSS reference measurements on the ground to a file on a micro SD card. This file enables QBase3D to do PPK processing of the data collected in flight, to reach the data geotagging relative precision of down to 2-5 cm (in respect to the point where the iBase antenna is placed).
Quantum-Systems about PPK & RTK
PPK and RTK (post-processing kinematics and real-time kinematics) are the algorithms that allow the user to cancel most of GNSS errors via processing data from two receivers that are close enough to each other.
They share the same common errors for most error sources such as ionospheric and tropospheric influence on the signal transmission, satellites ephemeris and clock errors.
As is clear from the names, RTK is performed in real time, PPK – in post-processing.
When properly applied, these algorithms reduce positioning errors from several meters (typical for standalone GNSS receivers) down to several centimeters.
The Quantum Systems current approach of choice is PPK:
- The base station on the ground must be deployed and georeferenced (if high absolute precision is required) for RTK, PPK can make use of already pre-deployed continuously operating reference stations (a dense enough network of these exists e.g. in USA, Europe, Australia, Japan). If you operate with your own reference station, the data can be logged and used in post processing just as well.
- The real-time corrections transfer from the ground station adds additional complexity to the system for RTK, and thus reduces reliability.
- The so called forward-backward processing is possible in post-processing, which raises the precise positioning reliability.
- With our QBase mission planning software we have created a simple and straightforward process of applying PPK to your mission data. The UI enables you to choose different sources of PPK reference data to optimize your results.
Easy and safe handling
Thanks to Quantum’s sophisticated VTOL design, your investment is never in danger due to a flawed hand launch or a rough belly landing.
Longest flight time in its class
Using only one specially-designed motor in the rear fuselage increases the flight time far beyond current industrial UAVs by reducing energy consumption to a minimum.
Reliable and integrated design
You can see the result in every detail, such as the optimized electric layout, the efficient cargo container or the clean finish of the outer shell. It truely showcases the best of German engineering.
A padded cover with convenient carrying options makes it easy to transport the package to the farthest operation area. At a size of 100x83x27cm it can be stowed away easily.
Learn more about the technical features embedded in the Trinity
Trinity Lock Mechanism:
Efficiency By Design
In a nutshell: The Trinity uses less energy, achieves longer flight times and is an outstanding value for a professional drone.
Open Source Payload Compartment
In order to support your project, we offer the 3D files of our cargo compartment for free to enable you to adapt it to your mission profile.
Experience the Trinity in 360° first person view
(use Chrome or Firefox browser)
"The Trinity combines efficiency and easy handling in a product for professionals."
Trinity Mission Area calculationCovered area with SPC & APC Professional Package
Got some questions? Visit our FAQ section
- Trinity F9 UAV
- Quantum-PPK Base Station
- PingUSB Dongle for Live-Air-Traffic
- QBase – Ground Control Station
Mission Planner, runs on any Windows PC / Laptop
- Remote Controller (RC)
- Battery Pack + Battery Charger
- Lightweight Transport Case
- Warranty (1 year)
- Technical Support
- Compatible with
• AGI Soft Photoscan
• Drone2Map by ESRI
• Precisionhawk PrecisionMapper
|Max. Take-off Weight||4.5 kg (9.9 lbs)|
|Max. Flight Time||60 min|
|Max. Range (Area)||70 km = 500 ha|
|Command and Control Range||up to 2 km (1.24 mi)|
|Payload||max. 550 g (1. 2 lbs)|
|Cruise Speed||17 m/s|
|Wind Resistance (ground wind)||up to 7 m/s|
(in cruise flight)
|up to 12 m/s|
|Wingspan||2.394 m (7.85 ft)|
|Transport Case Dimension||1002 x 830 x 270 mm
(39.4 x 32.7 x 10.6 inch)