QBaseTactical Release v2.29 now available!
Quantum-Systems released the newest version of its ground control station software QBaseTactical.
Government and law enforcement users have exclusive access to this version with control features for Vector and Scorpion UAS.
This version update provides advanced gimbal payload (e.g. the Raptor IR/EO Payload) and recording features. The update is provided free of charge.
The latest version includes a new account structure as well as a new KML manager. For more information about these features, please see the latest manual 18.104.22.168 which will be downloaded to your local hard drive with the new QBase version. Alternatively, you can find the manual here. Please find the complete list of new features and changes below.
New gimbals and gimbal features
- Full support of the new Nextvision Raptor gimbal
- Programmable geolocks in mission path waypoints for preplanning reconnaissance missions
- Fixed gimbal position mode for easily scanning streets or areas while flying
New Recording Export Features
- STANAG 4609 compatible export. Share mission results including full metadata with other entities
- Mpeg4 file format support for easy viewing by third party applications
- Improved H264 decoder to increase performance
- Improved export UI for selecting the mission parts you want to export
Additional new features and changes:
- Improvement of gimbal view
- Custom HUD colors
- Custom enabling of displayed information
- Interface cleanup and improvements
- Safety Features
- Support for Safe Return Paths enables safely coming home on critical incidents
- Expedite Descent command for quick reducing of altitude
- Support for GPS denied flight with status and position uncertainty display
- KML Manager (Ported from QBase3D): Import and manage KML files
- Parallel display of multiple KML files
- Selection of subelements for conversion to Areas, Corridors or NoFly zones
- Editable display style of loaded KML files
- Multi Language Support
- German and English are now supported
- Many more are to come in feature releases
- Many more including
- Graphical mission warnings
- Support for 10W Silvus Modems
- Support for new handheld controller
- Improvement of user experience in many areas
- Several bug fixes